Use of this site is subject to acceptance of these terms:
1. The content of this Website is protected under current copyright law, is the property of Stallergenes and entirely financed by Stallergenes.
Stallergenes holds title to all the trademarks, brand names, service brands, logos and corporate names shown on this Website, which are protected in France and in all countries throughout the world.
No part of this Website may be copied, distributed, duplicated, downloaded, modified, adapted or used in whole or in part on any medium whatsoever, apart from the sole copy that you are authorized to make for your personal, private and non commercial use.
Stallergenes reserves the right to bring legal action in the event of any infringement of its copyright.
Stallergenes shall not be liable in case of alteration of the text, graphics, sound or video parts that appear on the screen as this would be due to the user’s equipment.
2. This site provides information on allergies for professionals and the general public. It also describes the activities and projects of the company.
3. Information, in particular, financial information distributed on this Website may not - under any circumstances - be treated as an inducement to invest, as it is given for information only.
The content of the stallergenes.com Website is strictly offered as information and it cannot substitute for a medical advice. Information on products shown on this Website will not substitute for your physician's instructions on treatment. A health professional shall be contacted before using any of the products mentioned on this site. No diagnosis or medical advice is given through this Website.
All medical information presented on www.stallergenes.co.uk have been written, compiled and/or validated by a healthcare professional. An editorial Board has validated the texts, under the responsibility of Lise Lemonnier.
The information on the products shown on the stallergenes.co.uk Website does not host any form of advertisement and is given on a global scale. This site does not display advertising. Nevertheless, some information given on this Website may concern products distributed only in some countries and in some other countries under another brand name, and these products are then subject to regulations that differ according to the country.
4. The pages of this Website may show links to other websites or refer to other websites. Stallergenes does not guarantee the content of the other websites and may not be held liable for any damage arising from the use of the content of these websites. Links to other sites are provided for the sole convenience of the user of this Website.
1. You can set in your browser settings so cookies must be accepted,
2. If a warning message to appear when a cookie is installed,
3. Whether cookies should always be refused. (On this, see the documentation of your browser)
7. Stallergenes shall use the personal data that you provided through this Website only to answer your questions and shall not disclose said personal data to any third party.
Insofar as the messages sent by e-mail and kept by Stallergenes are liable to contain personal data on the sender, we inform you that you have a right to access, modify, correct and delete any personal data included in the messages sent to Stallergenes, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978. To exercise this right, contact Stallergenes, 6 Rue Alexis de Tocqueville, 92183 Antony Cedex (France) or by e-mail.
8. The sender of any e-mail to this Website or to Stallergenes shall be liable for the accuracy and truth of its content and of the information provided.
9. Stallergenes has endeavoured to take the greatest care with the collection, data entry, accuracy and updating of the information provided on this Website. Nevertheless, the latter may contain mistakes, inaccuracies, flaws or omissions.
Consequently, Stallergenes shall not be held liable on account of any direct or indirect loss, regardless of the cause, origin, nature or consequence thereof.
10. This Website is provided as a service to individuals who visit it: healthcare professionals and general public. Stallergenes reserves the right to delete, modify or complete the information provided on this site and/or to definitively or not suspend all or part of the site at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without any prior notice being required.
11. Legal information
Site publisher: Stallergenes S.A.
6, rue Alexis de Tocqueville
92183 ANTONY Cedex
Phone: 33 (0) 1 55 59 23 10, Fax: 33 (0) 1 55 59 20 68
Parc Club du Millénaire - Bât. 13
1025 rue Henri Becquerel
34 000 Montpellier
Publication manager/Editorial manager: Lise Lemonnier, Communication Director Stallergenes S.A. contact
The photographs posted on the site stallergenes.co.uk are, unless otherwise stated, the property of Stallergenes.
These photographs are made available without charge and their use is strictly reserved for personal or business purposes to illustrate presentations by doctors and newspaper articles. Any other commercial use and / or advertising is strictly prohibited.
The words "property of Stallergenes" must accompany the photographs.
These photographs may not be resold, modified or used in any way other than indicated above.